Welcome to TNC 2009
The TERENA Networking Conference 2009 was hosted by the University of Málaga and RedIRIS, the Spanish national research network and held in the beautiful mediterranean city of Málaga from 8 to 11 June 2009.
With education and research in areas such as biotechnology, communications technology and nanotechnology, UMA has high international standards in the technical and natural sciences. Two of the main objectives of the University of Málaga are to offer 'quality teaching' and to achieve the 'strengthening of research and technological development'. This sets the perfect scene for TNC 2009 in all its aspects.'
- TNC day 4: Progress in mobile computing, identity federations and web services
- TNC day 3: Problematic predictions about the near future
- TNC closes with a playful invitation to visit Vilnius in 2010
- TNC day 2: Clouds forecast to reduce climate impacts of networking
- European network engineering students are welcomed at TNC 2009
- TNC day 1: Real-life impacts of networking technologies
- Streaming of presentations from TNC 2009 available online
- Special edition journal publishes papers from TNC 2008
- TNC 2009 Call for Papers - 'Virtuality into Reality'